Birch Trail Resort, Bed & Breakfast offers a balanced experience between adventure and serenity.
With nearly 800 acres of clear water to enjoy, our guests have a wealth of amenities at their fingertips.
Just for starters you can: reconnect with nature, take a "load" off, get out on the water, hang with friends, create memories with family, relax, swim, fish and even have a beer around the fire!
In the winter, you can: snowmobile, cross-country ski, snowshoe, ice fish, snow hike, visit local wineries, sit by the fire, relax, play some cards, watch nature and take incredible photos of white covered trees.
Call today to book your stay!
The items below are just a small fragment of the total amenities Birch Trail Resort offers. One must stay with us to know and experience all that we have to offer!
Unobstructed view of the water
Guest Laundry Facility
Boat Landing Nearby
Fish Cleaning House
Pontoon Boat Rentals
Lakeside Camp Fire Pit
Beautiful Sandy Level Beach
Floating Swim Pad on the Lake
Boat Trailer Parking
Access to Squaw Lake Rd - a paved, forest-lined bike ride opportunity!
All cabins are SMOKE-FREE, pet-free, immaculately clean, fresh and contemporary.
No old-cabin-in-the-woods smell guaranteed!
Boat & Equipment Rentals
Birch Trail Resort, Bed & Breakfast offers boats and water equipment for rent during your stay.
1. Pontoon #1 - An ideal family fishing pontoon boat with captains chairs, a trolling motor, fish finder electronics and more. Only $125 per day plus tax and special weekly rate of $750 plus tax.* $250 deposit.
2. Pontoon #2 - A family touring/leisure pontoon boat that will entertain all day! Only $185 per day plus tax and a special weekly rate of $950 plus tax.* $350 deposit.
3. Kayak Rentals are $100 plus tax/week.
4. Paddle boards $150 plus tax/week.
5. Canoe and Paddle boats are complimentary!
6. Fat Tire Bikes - half day rental - 2 bikes for $40
*Premixed gas is to be purchased from the resort at a current rate of $6/gallon. Please provide 1-2 hours advance notice before needing gas fill up.
Call now to reserve your boat!
What to Bring
All of our cabins are equipped with coffee makers, fresh bed linens, all kitchen utensils, pots, pans, glassware, ice cube trays, plates and silverware.
One coffee filter, roll of toilet paper, garbage bag and paper towel are provided to get you started. Additional items must be brought or can be purchased at our local grocery store.
Be sure to bring the following:
bath towels and wash cloths
kitchen rags and towels
extra garbage bags
extra coffee filters
sense of adventure